I am a Principal Technologist with Xirrus. I have over ten years experience in wireless networking, security, and audit. I started my career as an Intelligence Officer with the United States Air Force where I held various positions including Deputy Branch Chief at the Air Force Information Warfare Center and Chief of Intelligence Systems at a fighter wing. As a Principal Technologist, I now serve a wide variety of Fortune 500 clients as well as top K-12 and Higher Education Institutions.
I hold a B.S. from Vanderbilt University where I majored in Physics. I also earned a M.S. from the University of LaVerne with a concentration in Business and Organizational Management.
I hold over a dozen IT and wireless certifications to include:
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- CISM (Certified Information Systems Manager)
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- CWNE (Certified Wireless Network Expert)
- CWAP (Certified Wireless Analysis Professional)
- CWSP (Certified Wireless Security Professional)
- CWNA (Certified Wireless Network Administrator)
- Wireless# (CWNP Wireless# Certified)
- GAWN (GIAC Assessing and Securing Wireless Networks)
- GCWN (GIAC Securing Windows)
- RFID+ (CompTIA RFID+ Certified)
- Security+ (CompTIA Security+ Certified)
I am a SANS Stay Sharp Instructor, a SANS Certified Mentor, and a frequent speaker on wireless technologies at industry events, professional organization meetings, and universities.