Are you interested in booking a knowledgeable, entertaining speaker for you next group event? Or perhaps you need a dynamic, yet informative keynote.
I am frequent speaker at industry events, professional organization meetings, and universities. Contact me at email@example.com to determine my availability for your event.
“Doug gave two excellent information packed talks to our New Orleans ISACA chapter last year. He’s easy to listen to, has great expertise and enthusiasm, and got great evaluations from our chapter members.”
– Lydia Lourbacos, Vice-President ISACA-GNO
“Douglas gave a very interesting and well received presentation to the Arizona Security Practitioners’ Forum. He is a great speaker and has great depth of knowledge that allows him to address both the big picture and complexities of wireless. His presentation addressed precisely the concerns of security professionals faced with the business and security decisions surrounding wireless policy, management, and implementation.
Christian Price, CISSP – AZSPF Leader/Co-Founder”
“On several occasions, Mr. Haider has presented seminars for the North Texas chapter of ISACA in the area of wireless implementation, security and audit of wireless implementations. His talks have ranged from one hour to all day. Each time, his presentations were highly informative, easy to follow and enthusiastically received. Attendees particularly enjoyed the folksy and sometimes humorous anecdotes as well as the valuable content. Upon questions from the audience, his responses were as detailed as the attendees wanted to go. I strongly endorse Mr. Haider as a session presenter and an authority on wireless technology.”
– Stacey Hamaker, Information Systems Audit Manager, Mary Kay Inc.
We were pleased to feature Douglas Haider as a speaker at our recent ISACA live eSymposium event, “Mobile Communication When Disaster Strikes – Your Business Continuity Management Plan.” Given his attainment of the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) credentials, he is well qualified to address topics in IT audit and assurance, information security management, IT governance, and IT control issues. His expertise, professional perspective, and excellent speaking style was well received by attendees. Mr. Haider’s presentation, “Wi-Fi as a part of Business Continuity” was extremely relevant to the current issues addressed at our eSymposium and created a forum for further thought and discussion from our members. We would be happy to invite Mr. Haider to present in future conferences and online events!
–Aleese Eckenrode, Education Coordinator for Distance Learning at ISACA
Here is a partial list of the presentations I have given over the past couple of years:
- Chicago, IL | Data Connectors | “Deploying a Secure Wireless Network”
- Chicago, IL | CAMP IT Wireless and Mobile Conference | “How to Effectively Implement Wireless in the Enterprise”
- Dallas, TX | University of Texas at Dallas (UTD) School of Management | “Risk Management of Emerging Technologies”
- Phoenix, AZ | Association of Luxury Suite Holders | “Risk Management of Wireless and Emerging Technologies”
- New Orleans, LA |ISACA Technical Session | “What Every Auditor Should Know about RFID”
- Las Vegas, NV | ISACA North American CACS Conference | “What Every Auditor Should Know About RFID”
- Cincinnati, OH | Aruba WLAN Hacking Seminar | “Wireless Security Best Practices”
- Columbus, OH | Aruba WLAN Hacking Seminar | “Wireless Security Best Practices”
- Las Vegas, NV | ISACA Chapter Meeting | “Wireless Security Assessments”
- International Webinar | ISACA | “Wireless Security Assessments”
- Phoenix, AZ | Sonoran Desert Security Users Group |”Your Wireless Network and the Emerging 802.11n Standard”
- Webinar | BrightTALK |”Assessing and Securing Wireless Networks”
- Phoenix, AZ | Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) Chapter Meeting |”Is WiFi Really Ready to Replace Ethernet to the Desktop?”
As a Captain in the United States Air Force, I have also delivered more than 300 situation and threat/vulnerability briefings to fighter pilots, and commanders, and other decision makers at all levels up to 3-Star General.
“Doug gave an excellent presentation at a Phoenix ISSA quarterly training session. His perspective on wireless security issues and solutions was highly informative and addressed precisely the concerns of most security aware professionals today. He had good rapport with our audience, and certainly would be welcome back as a speaker.”
– David Schlesinger, CISSP, VP Phoenix Chapter ISSA