Do you need a job?
Xirrus is hiring! We are always looking for talented people to join our team. In this particular case, our Chief Development Officer reached out to a few of us within the company asking for our help finding the right candidate for a Test Engineer position within our SQA department. I thought it would be awesome to reach out through my blog to see if there were any readers that were interested!
Here are the job details as far as I know them:
Senior SQA Engineer
The Senior SQA Engineer is responsible for testing and qualifying the Xirrus Array software product line. This person should be proficient in wired and wireless network related protocols as well as extensive knowledge of the SQA process. They should also have extensive knowledge and experience with Linux and Windows environments.
- Responsible for system testing of the software as it relates to particular Array platforms.
- Responsible to execute test plans based on developing and changing product specifications
- Responsible for working with design and development teams to debug complex problems
- Responsible for Regression test and test automation
- Responsible for establishing and building test beds
- Responsible for working with cross-functional teams
- Must have 5+ years of hands on experience in testing networking products
- Must have some scripting experience
- Must have strong experience in testing L2/L3 protocols
- Must have strong experience in testing of 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11i, 802.11d+h
- Must have ability to be a productive and flexible team member in an extremely fast paced engineering environment
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work independently without significant guidance
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have extensive experience with Linux and Windows based operating systems
- Knowledge of Veriwave
- Knowledge of packet generation tools
- Knowledge of Wireshark and Wildpackets (Omnipeek)
- Knowledge of Spectrum Analysis tools such as Airmagnet and Wi-Spy
- BSEE, BSCS or equivalent required
You can find information about all of Xirrus’ job listings on their Careers page at http://www.xirrus.com/company/careers.php